Taking a break from blogging for a week or two. Reading Stephen King & Bukowski. Both have books called “On Writing”. Thanks DPL! Hoping to get some inspiration about some important articles I’m writing! ❤
I will link these later once complete:
- Consensually giving psychedelics to the dying
- Donald Trump protest in Denver
- A Q&A post from my FTD readers
Right now, I am focused on refining my writing skills through this blog.
My goal is to write at least one 300-500 word blog per week.
Some of my readers are: Continue reading “Stream of consciousness blog goals”
A quick list of some of my top tips if you’re considering a transition to a vegan diet.
I wanted to write a bit in hopes that it could help someone.
Here is a little about my family’s journey and struggle with dementia.
- Vegan Cauliflower Wings
- Tacos, Guacamole, and cheese dip
- Tofu and Veg Stir-Fry with rice
- Sandwhiches: BLT, Grilled cheese, veggie patty
- Gluten-free and vegan frozen waffles
- Granola and coconut milk
Two words: Vegan. Tacos.
Continue reading “Why I Became Vegan”
Marijuana and how it helps chronic suffers find relief